Nov 24, 2018
Episode 99 features Dr. Taylor Brana featured on Explore The Space by Mark Shapiro. We discuss creating fulfillment, transition points which are difficult periods in the medical career, medical culture, Voice-first applications, and more. Enjoy the episode!
Here is the link to the original content on Explore The Space: https://www.explorethespaceshow.com/podcasting/taylor-brana-on-the-happy-doc/
Topics Discussed from the episode:
Key Learnings (from Explorethespaceshow.com)
1. The origins of The Happy Doc and asking the question “are there happy doctors?”
2. Focusing on both rebuilding and maintaining physicians at all stages of their careers, especially early on
3. What is consistent among medical students, residents, and attendings who are still happy in medicine
5. How the evolution of confidence, especially at career transition points, can build or erode happiness
6. Moving from an awareness phase to a solution phase
7. The importance of rebuilding culture through teams in medicine
8. The Happy Doc and emphasizing happiness, regardless of your profession
9. The Voice Project and expanding ways we can learn
We hope you enjoyed this Happy Doc Episode for today! Check us out on iTunes: http://bit.ly/happydocpodcast. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on our social media channels @happydocpodcast (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). If you want to join our group, check out The Happy Doc Lounge! If you want to really support us we ask that you don't forget to leave a 5 star review on iTunes this is something that helps us tremendously! We Appreciate your support and don’t forget to keep smiling!